Ankur94125
A institute (degree college) terminated my service after 202 days but did not encash my earned leave. Can i claim for it.
There is no written agreement between college and me. Salary is paid through Bank Account.

From India, Meerut
manojkamble

As far as my knowledge, you cannot claim for the same. As leave are entitled only if employee works for minimum 240 days as physical presence in the organisation in the preceding year. Also, there is no proof that you have which can prove that you were working with the organisation as employee.

Ashutosh Thakre

Ankur, What was the leave policy of the College. There are many organisations, that waive off the un-utilized leaves. So, the payment is not made for the pending leaves at the end of the year.
Check the policies before, going ahead.

From India, Mumbai
cms.sureshhr

Dear sir You can claim encash of earned leave. As per leave rules. You can contact for any qeuary.
From India, Pune
cms.sureshhr

Dear One EL = 20 working day Please count your working day and divided by 20. Your leave come out. 240 working dayd condition to continue services. If employee left sny estt. No condition
From India, Pune
cms.sureshhr

Dear as per section 79 & 80 leave encashment if employee is terminate service any reason or resigned then he is eligible for earned leave. Leave waive off only cl & sl not el. if earned leave accumulate 30 in consecutive three year after that leave have to encashment not waive off.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.