No Tags Found!

Ram K Navaratna

HI
Talk on Latest in Labour Laws including minimum wage for the members of Consortium of Electronic Industries of Karnataka (CLIK) On 27th April 2017 at FKCCI, Bangalore by me.
See the photograph
Ram K Navaratna
Chief Executive
HR Resonance
www;hrresonance dot com

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: png Picture1.png (2.22 MB, 131 views)

Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Mr Ram, I have seen the Photograph.But, i would like to know about the Topic"Latest in Labour Laws, including Minimum Wage" Please ensure to upload the same.
From India, New Delhi
Ram K Navaratna

Dear Srinath Sai Ram Sub: Attachment of talk points Pl find attached excerpts of the talk delivered in very short time. Thanks and best wishes Ram K Navaratna HR Resonance
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Talk Latest in labour laws and Minimum wage.pdf (197.9 KB, 282 views)

Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Sir, Thanks for the update.It was informative.But, under obligation of Employer under minimum Wages in Column (C) you have mentioned "Pay in cash" henceforth, Please insist for Salary Payment through Bank to ensure Employee gets his full Salary.You are aware of the mentality of Employers & Contractors with regard to denial of correct Payment of salary to Employees in line with Digitization initiatives.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.