Anonymous

I am 8 months old in my current organisation. I have delivered a baby in October 16. My working days during this period was of 70 days as I was on leave without pay for rest period due to health issues.
Let me know if I m eligible for maternity benefit? ?

From India, Delhi
saswatabanerjee

No, you will not be eligible for maternity leave The minimum number of days required is 80
From India, Mumbai
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

You have written that your working days were 70, which means you worked only for 70 days during 8 months tenure. Kindly clarify so as to give appropriate views by the forum members
From India, Ahmadabad
Ajeet Kumar Singh SSO

Hello Mam
It is advised to see ur entitlement on website
Please go through following steps
1.Employees's State Insurance Corporation 2.Employer/ IP log in 3.Insert Ins No 4.Submitt.
View Entitlement.
It is self explanatory.
If feel difficult then post ur Ins No.I can see and help u.

From India, Delhi
Anonymous

Saji..my working days are 75 and the tenure of employment is 8 months. Was on sick leave for the rest of period but was unpaid.
From India, Delhi
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

As per the MB Act which is as under and self explanatory.
"Women indulging temporary of unmarried are eligible for maternity benefit when she is expecting a child and has worked for her employer for at least 80 days in the 12 months immediately proceeding the date of her expected delivery."
An employee has to work for minimum 80 days for eligibility within a period of 12 months from the expected delivery. Hope this clarifies your doubt.

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.