No Tags Found!

Durgesh.chauhan

Hi,
Greetings to all !
I have an idea to provide a stand to employees from where they can share their "Thoughts, Insights, Experiences and Ideas" on any topic "which can be shared with staff openly".
Please share your views, if this can be a way to keep employees, connected and engaged with Org.

From India, Delhi
V.Raghunathan

Dear Durgesh Chauhan,
Any scheme to promote the involvement of the employees should be encouraged provided it is for constructive purpose.
Invite the suggestion from the employees on the previous day, examine and then accept it.
Next day morning it can be posted with the name of the person who made the suggestion. Control should be with you
V.Raghunathan

From India
NamrataRanjan

Hi Suraj, I am Namrata from AstraIndia . We provide manpower solutions as well as training n development and otner manpower solutions.I'll be glad to be associated with you. Pls provide me the detail of your requirement on namrata_ranjan@rediffmail.com. Thx n Regards Namrata.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.