No Tags Found!

lala.k

Hello All,
Recently i tried uploading Addhar Numbers of IP's in ESIC but i could not do so as there was a mandatory filed " Enrolment ID ( 28 Digit only without any special character or space) which was also to be updated. Please any one let me know what is an enrolment ID for ESIC and where shall i get that number for each specific Insured Person.
With regads
Srikanth
statose.srikanth@gmail.com

From India,
Yash B Dave

Enrolment ID (Enrolment Number) is a 28 digit numeric character. The format in which the 28 digit Enrolment ID (Enrolment Number) has to be entered is EA Code - 4 digit, Station Code - 5 digit, Sequence - 5 digit, YYYYMMDD - 8 digit and HH:MM:SS - 6 digit. The total number of all the above digits will be 28.

In the Print Receipt, the Enrolment number is entered as EA Code/Station Code/Sequence Number and Date is entered as (DDMMYYYY)/Time(HHMMSS). An EID will be generated out of the enrolment number. The application combines the enrolment number as a single number without any spaces and this combined number is called as EID.

In the Print Receipt, the enrolment number is entered as EA Code(4)/Station Code(5)/Sequence Number(5) and the Date is entered as (DDMMYYYY)(8)/Time(HHMMSS)(8).
While generating a EID, the enrolment number and date is combined as single number. All the spaces and slashes will be removed. For the entered enrolment number in the above figure, the EID will be 1234104800261520100802180700.

Note: In EID number, Adhar slip will have the date format of DDMMYYYY which should be changed to YYYYMMDD.

From India, Palanpur
Yash B Dave

However, for ESIC upload, you need to write the date format exactly as given in the Adhar Card slip. Which is DDMMYYYY
From India, Palanpur
thilipchand

I could not get timings in Adhara card or I should check the receipt of Adhara card . Give me suggestion
From India, Pondicherry
Yash B Dave

You cannot have timing in Adhar Card. You need Enrolment ID only if the person has applied for Adhar Card but have not yet received it. In such cases,all we have is a slip or receipt of Adhar Card. On that receipt, you can find timing details on the top right corner.
From India, Palanpur
Veljan
Dear Yash. I agree with your comments. But what about the persons who already received Aadhar card earlier. They only have enrollment number and download date and generation date but not time. In this case how will you make it to 28 digit Enrollment number?
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.