ANIL PANDEY LEGAL
Dear Sir,
Anybody Pl. help me, we have Deplyoed Sub-Contractors in our Different Sites , there are two Such Contractrors Having Same Name Agency, and our A/c. Department Transfer the Payment Amount Two lacs a contractor (A), but that payment should Have ttransferred to Another Contractor (B). we have contacted to Contractor (B)to asking our payment but he is not responding in this regards and his cotract has been completed. Hence pl. get me know to recover that Payment and pl. send me any kind of format of Notice in this regards.
With Regards
Anil Pandey

From India, Delhi
talentsorcerer

Anil Pandey - The latest circular from the SC prohibits Cite HR members from providing any assistance in this matter as well as format/s of notice if you haven't done 1) A proper Google search and 2) A proper search for similar topics in this forum.
Any breach of this levitation will invite a sharp penalty, including further ridicule.

From India, Mumbai
saswatabanerjee

You are in big problem How much was the amount You have the option of sending a legal notice and then making a police complain.... But both options do not guarantee easy recovery.
From India, Mumbai
nathrao

The contractor has no legal right to retain the amount credited to him by mistake.
Put up a demand in writing asking for immediate refund of the amount.
The letter should be clear and simple giving details of payment-how was the /transfer/payment made-NEFT/Cheque ??
Before that confirm from your bank ,the dates on which transfer has been completed.
Your company representative can visit the contractor at his office immediately and speak to them asking for refund.
If still the contractor is not willing,then police case will have to be filed.
Now take clear steps to avoid such mistakes and reccurence of wrongful transfers.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.