No Tags Found!

dasarivkumar
Dear Sir,
One of our employee objected his Form -16. i.e., actually he joined in our organization on 01/06/2013. But I prepared eTDS return (24Q) in his column the period with the employer as on 01/04/2013 instead of 01/06/2013. So, please any one can tell me how can I edit this date. He is demanding me to issue him a correct Form No.16.
Please help me.

From India, Visakhapatnam
RAMAKANT R

Dear Dasaravikumar,
I do not understand what is the problem with Form 16. The form 16 is for the period 1.4.13 to 31.3.14.
In form 16 there is not any date as Joining. Please tell your concerned staff to see his 26AS.
I do not know which software you are using for 24Q. In the employee master please see that you can change the date of Joining. Also take help of your software helpedesk.
Ramakant

From India, Pune
D.GURUMURTHY

Form-16 period is from April to March. There is no mistake on your part. Date of joining will not be the criteria if you have mentioned his income particulars from june to march.
From India, Hyderabad
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

Yes Even I have not seen any where in 24Q or its annexure where the employee's date of joining is required to be filled in. It is always the date of credit or challan date or period of return. Kindly send us the snap shot so as to advice appropriately.
If it is the requirement of the software then the same can be edited, kindly get in touch with your IT/EDP personnel or Admin/Helpdesk of your software.

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.