No Tags Found!

SunainaSaraswat
Respected Sir/ Madam
I joined in this institution on 1st july2013 on the probation period of six month. after the completion on my probation period my employer have not given me any letter for my service whether my service is on probation period or i am confirmed. My EDD is 22nd May2014.
Will I be eligible to get Maternity Leave with pay benefit or not.
Please guide me madam/sir.
Thanking you

From India, Budhana
D.GURUMURTHY

Dear Sir,
You are eligible for Maternity benefit (12 weeks with full pay) as you have completed minimum qualified service of 80 days in your service.
Whether you are confirmed or in probation is immaterial for getting the maternity.
D.Gurumurthy

From India, Hyderabad
pon1965

Normally the pvt organisations ask for medical tests before joining. For female employees, the pregnancy test is also included in the list of tests. In your case, it seems you are conceived after joining and also you have completed the min prescribed period of 80 days. You are entitled for maternity benefit as enshrined in the MB Act.
pon, chennai

From India, Lucknow
fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

If the employer has not given you the letter of extension of probation, it is deemed that you are confirmed after the expiry of your probation period i.e. 31st December 2013 in your case. With regards to MB, Pon and D Gurumurthy has advised you the eligibility criteria aptly . If you are covered under ESI the benefit of MB will be taken care by ESIC.
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.