No Tags Found!

sri.mohan
Hi
I was having a component in my salary which was paid for few months, due to change in project this component was supposed to be removed but I got paid for one more year. The HR realized this after 2 years and now the excess paid amount was getting deducted from my salary post tax. Due to this i am incurring the loss on tax that I already paid. I have no problem is the deduction, but the tax paid on that amount is lost. I informed the HR that was their mistake due to which I am losing the tax amount I paid. Pls. advice.
Thank you for your help.

From United States
pon1965

From your post, I could construe that you had enjoyed unqualified remuneration. Now, you are pained on the deduction of excess amount paid and enjoyed by you. You also state that you had paid tax on the unqualified amount. Now, you are losing the tax component alone. Is itn't?
Your location is mentioned as US. I am not aware of the US taxation procedure. If you are an Indian, better consult with a CA who may guide you for refund while filing the returns.
Pon

From India, Lucknow
sri.mohan
Hi Thank you for the response. I am in Bangalore. I mentioned it in my profile but I do not know how the location is set as US. Thanks Srinivasa Mohan
From United States
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.