No Tags Found!

gupta1
Hi Everyone,
We are hiring sales persons for selling insurance in different parts of country who have defence background can anyone help me where to advertise such job posting so that the right audience are targeted.
Regards
Shalini

From India, Bangalore
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Shalini,
Every district has got "Sainik Kalyan Kendra". You approach this kendra to put up your notice. They run their own employment exchange of ex-servicemen. Possibly they may circulate this information to the needy persons.
In Bangalore we have Sainik Kalyan Kendra is at Kariappa Bhavan. It is located where Residency road and Brigade road cross.
Now little unsolicited suggestion. While your desire to target the defence persons is fine, however, how they will be good at selling that remains to be seen. Selling requires persuasiveness. Defence persons are straight forward and developing persuasive skills may consume the time. That is why many defence persons do jobs in Admin, Security, etc. Since I have defence background, I know about my tribe. Hence these comments.
Ok...
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.