No Tags Found!

bipin1986

Hi All,
I have resigned from my company and not serve the total notice period...total notice period is 3months(90 days) i served only 5 days...i m ready to pay for that what amount i have to pay???basic salary only or other allowances also?
And what abt the variable pay which is given at the end of the year(may to may) i have joined the company in may and resigned in feb i am eligible for variable pay...
Please suggest
Regards/
Bipin

From India
ravalhitt

Dear Bipin,
Notice pay basically all industries deduct on basis of basic salary but there are also some company who deduct this on base of gross salary so it is up to their policy
And all yearly compensation will be count on the base of your working day so you are eligible for that variable pay
Thanks,
Hitesh RAval
+919033585062

From India, Bangalore
varghesemathew

See what is mentioned in your appnt letter of HR policy,on wages to be paid in lieu of notice period.If anything is mentioned the same to be paid.Otherwise basic+DA is deemed as wages.There is no law governing this issue.
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.