No Tags Found!

Rekhavenny

My friend has registered in \'x\'consultants
I think he fallen into a pit by having great hope that the \'x\'Consutants opened his life into paradise...bull shit
By registering himself with \'x\'Consulting they told him that his package will be around 4+lp.a , since he has an year experience. Which made him to built hopes high and higher. But this is an No.1 Felony consultancy i have ever experienced .Before registeration they told him that they will provide the stuffs for attending the interviews, they designed their profile in an incredible manner like top MNc,s as their clients,and which made to register with a huge amount of 4500/- by online payment. thats it from that day everything gone, not even a single call from thier side ,but ther wasnt a proper response from thier side . Finally had a thought of checking the reviews about the company ,and the reviews written by the sufferers like me was obviously true.

From India, Madras
Harsh Shukla

Hi Rekhavenny,
I understand your anger and frustration, no doubt your friend feels even worse.
However, using expletives does not help your cause.
I suggest you contact the "Consultants" again, but use a different name and email id. But this time try to secure a face to face meeting, once you have done this contact the Police and register a formal complaint.
You and your friend may have to write this off as an experience of life.
Learn from it and move on.
I know it is easy for me to say, but you have all my sympathies.
In future, do not part with any money, until you have at least secured and attended some interviews.
Wish you all the best.
Regards,
Harsh

From United Kingdom, Barrow
Harsh Shukla

Hi Rekha,
Unfortunately, the industry is not regulated enough in India.
Therefore, there is no governing body to police standards.
All one can do is to get face to face meetings with consultants, preferably in their offices. Only then can you make an informed decision.
Regards,
Harsh

From United Kingdom, Barrow
ukmitra

Hi Rekha,

First and Foremost, I would appreciate if you could please "Name the company", "Address", "Telephone number" and name of people here at Citehr, for all our members and visitors to know such cheating companies and protect themself from doing the same mistake that your friend has done.

Now answering your question, why do you need any such sources. Its just simple, "Any one who ask you to pay them for a Job, is but a Felony. Don't deal with such companies however big they are and whatever they claim.". But I still wanted to know Why do you need to have the list of such companies??

Seondly, there are companies who help you to design you a Professinal CV and they charges you for the services. Like Naukri.com and monster.com. If you ask , me whats the big deal of making a pro CV, if you one can't speak a bit during the intevriew or mumble. Its just like saying "Bitter Groud present in gold plate, which will still taste bitter and not sweet when served in gold". I know a candidate who, during the entire interview session, didnot use a single word from his CV which, I presume must be made for him by someone else.

Ukmitra

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
tajsateesh

Hello Rekha,

Harsh & Ukmitra are both right that the Recruitment sector is NOT YET regulated in India.

However, it's IMPORTANT to note/remember that regulation WILL SURELY NOT be the panacea for such acts in the Recruitment sector [whether by individuals or companies/firms].

If you see around you, many sectors have Regulatory Bodies regulating the activities pertaining to those sectors--like Trading, Banking, Competition, etc And yet we keep seeing scams/frauds of large magnitudes, forget about smaller/minor ones.

THAT'S LIFE I guess. The more tougher the laws are made, the more ingenious the culprits/crooks become, for which the Laws will again be tightened/changed & the crooks will find newer ways to beat the rulebook........and so the 'cat & mouse' game goes. It's been that way since time immemorial & our generation is no different & surely the future won't be too.

The key, frankly, would be to remember the old adage: "Look before you Leap". Had your friend [or is it YOU?] made some rudimentary/minimum checks about this outfit BEFORE he even began to interact regularly [forget about paying the registration amount, which would come later in the process I guess], he would surely have decided otherwise. And in these days of Internet, he surely would have been able to figure-out the Truth & saved himself & his friends, like you, a lot of trouble.

Frankly, IF AT ALL expletives need to be used, I think it's your friend on HIMSELF & NOT on this shady outfit, since he ALLOWED himself to be taken for a ride. Pl tell him TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for his actions--and NOT put the onus on others.

That surely doesn't mean that such shady outfits need to be allowed to go scotfree--I am with Ukmitra here. Pl name them.

And IF your friend CAN GO THE WHOLE HOG, ask him to file a Police Complaint.

Rgds,

TS

From India, Hyderabad
nariy@rediffmail.com

Hi Rekha,
Thanks for sharing ur experience. This will be helpful for others.
Don't pay a fee upfront. Most employment agencies don't charge unless they actually succeed in getting you a job.
Know exactly what services are being offered. The company may only provide advice or help writing a resume. Some fraudulent employment services simply sell lists of companies that they have gotten from public directories. They may not have contacted those companies directly or know if there are really any job openings.
For company is registered or not? You can check the details of it on Ministry of Corporate affairs where you just have to give company name, and no matches will be given if the company is not registered. Click on the below link provided to check for registration.
MCA21  : Check Company or LLP Name
regards,
Narayan

From India, Hyderabad
Rekhavenny

Hi Nary,
Thanks for the reply and advice.
We have already checked all these before entering into this. There are no 1 felony Consultancy has registered in LLP too .Shameless morrowns. hmmm cheating others makes them to feel happy.
Some one has to keep full stop for these type of fradulant svs.I already filled it in consumer court,even got an approval mail.Waiting for something good to happan.
Thanks & Regards
Rekha

From India, Madras
trurecruit

Dear Rekha,
Like others have said before me, the world is full of people trying to gyp you out of your monies. It takes all types to make a world. You need to be smart enough to pick the right ones.
From your initial post I understand that your friend made the payment online. If yes, the details of payment should be available. Go to the bank and if possible get a confirmation of the credit. If the bank refuses to divulge the information, as they should, contact the police and lodge a complaint with the details of the company giving all details of the payee\'s account and name of the company. A copy of your bank statement showing the debit would help.
I would have helped but I gave up recruitment a year ago.
Well take care and good luck to you and your friends.
Aye.
Colonel Gahlot
TRURECRUIT

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.