No Tags Found!

priyanka.i

hi i am sending you a good ppt please find the attachment. Regards Priyanka
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps 20_dollars_151.pps (623.5 KB, 2343 views)

Silva

Dear Priyanka,
It may be very late but this is one of the excellent presentation. In this tough time we are unable to spare few minutes for our family. I will forward this PPT who are suffering from the same
Please keep posting such in future also. do mail at my mail :
Silva

From India, Delhi
parasha2000
priyanka this is a fantastic ppt with a great message for all who work untimely and do not care for their near and dear ones. an excellent effort praveen
From India, Indore
Bibhutosh Bhadauria

Priyanka,
Your ppt is so nice very touching and it had made me feel how that little boy would have think and felt. Its very very nice.
Thanks for sending such a best ppt to all of us.
Bibhutosh Bhadauria

From Australia, Balwyn
kulkarnineelima
Excellent Priyanka!!! I liked it very much infact may be every one.....Please do share such things. Regards, Neelima
From India, Hyderabad
Karuuna

Hi,
This ppt was excellent and I feel it true that we get so bogged down with our work targets that we carry our work with us home.As a result there are very few who switch off their office routine once they reach home.
I really wish with all my heart that each one of us relaly give quality time to the ones we care and who need us.We have to be hr person not only in office but also at home.
Thank for sharing this ppt.
Regards
Karuuna

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.