karthikcj

The Window View

Young couples Asma and Gopal moves to a new neighborhood. As the window of the house is nice, Asma cultivated the habit of watching outside from the window. The next morning while having breakfast Asma sees from the window, her neighbor is hanging the washed clothes. Asma commented that lady hasn't washed the clothes properly, she needs a better soap, she has to be trained etc, etc. Her husband looked at her as well as the outside scenario and remained silent.

Asma made it as routine to comment on this issue every day while having breakfast.

The next day Asma surprised! She told to Gopal, "Look! Today she washed the clothes so nicely, probably she might got a good soap it seems" Gopal ironically looked at her for a couple of seconds and said "I got up early this morning and cleaned our windows with a GOOD SOAP"!

Asma has no words to react, she understood where she went wrong.

This is absolutely applicable in the LIFE...

What we estimate on others' is completely depends on the purity of the window through which we look. Before making any comment / criticism it's always fair enough to check our state of mind.

Principle/Moral:

1. If we want peace of mind, instead of looking other's mistakes, we must look our own mistake(s).

2. It'd be better to find a remedy rather than a fault.

From India, Bangalore
RAMAKANT R

Dear Karthikcj,
Really a nice thought. This is very very spritirual, I would like to add the following couplets of the great poet Zafar "WHEN I THREW TORCH LIGHT ON MY OWN FAILURE, I DID NOT FIND THE GREATEST FAILURE MAN THAN ME"
Ramakant

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.