No Tags Found!

navinkrish10@gmail.com
Can anyone tell me what kind of MBA projects can be done.. and what is the most current situation going on . Pls help me !!!!
From India, Chennai
chenguttuvankalai

Dear Navin, What is your Specialization ? M.N.SERAN SENGUTTUVAN, AM-HRD, Reynolds , Pondicherry
From India, Kanchipuram
navinkrish10@gmail.com
my specialization is HRM. And i need to be the most suitable title and so that i can have some job opportunities related to HR field
From India, Chennai
navinkrish10@gmail.com
Dear Mr. Senguttuvan, Kindly help me in guiding what kind of projects can be done in the HR field kindly do the needful Expecting your valuable feedback.
From India, Chennai
RAMESH RAO RAMADUGU

Dear Navin,
In H.R field you can do project work on the following area's.
Performance Appraisals
Training & Development
Salary & Wage Administration etc.
Ramesh Rao
Chief Welfare Officer
Sirpur Paper Mills Ltd.

From India, Hyderabad
mahe_1987

Dear Naveen,
Based on your specialization you can do you project. As per you hr specialization the following areas may helpful for your career aspects as well as it will influence you to get in the HR career.
Recruitment & Training
Payroll Management
Statutory Management and the like
Regards,
Mahendran.R
Bangalore.

From India, Bangalore
chenguttuvankalai

Dear navin , *********************************************************** Once u get free ......call me...
From India, Kanchipuram
SAIBHAKTA

Dear Naveen,
I did project in Performance Appraisal along with a comparative study of PA system in Indian Airlines and Swiss Air.Ofcourse that was way back in 1990 ! But I truly enjoyed it......S.K.LIMAYE/MBA(HRM)

From India, New Delhi
navinkrish10@gmail.com
Dear Mahe,
Nice to get the feedback from you, i want to be clear that the topics you suggested me should be done in organizations or in our own itself with the help of our project guide.
Thank you for your valuable time and feedback
Waiting for your reply

From India, Chennai
navinkrish10@gmail.com
Dear Saibaktha, Project can be more useful in organization but we dont have that much contact to any organization to work on! do u have any influence , since im located in chennai.
From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.