No Tags Found!

Narayana10
HI,
I am working for an MNC where i am opted to sign for 2 years bond (for which in case of descrimination need to pay 2 lakhs) during the joining.
Now i have completed 1 years 9 months.Our company has 3 months notice period.
Can i resign now and have the remaining 3 months in notice period.
If i resign now still do I need to pay lakhs.
Please let me know..this is urgent.
Thanks,
Narayana

From India, Hyderabad
rohanrbd

Dear Narayana, Notice period is part of working period, in other words it is part of bond period. I think you can serve notice in three months. Regards, Rajeev Kumar Bangalore
From India, Bangalore
HR Hiral Mehta

Dear Narayana,
This usually depends on your company policy. Kindly consider that before assuming anything that you feel is right for you.
Bonds are made to retain an employee for pre-defined period. Any company would not want it's employee to resign during that phase & if done so is liable to pay the pre-fixed amount. Considering your case, I do not agree that you can resign at this stage. The moment you do so you invite troubles for you. Notice period do not make part of bonded period.

From India, Ahmedabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.