poojakulshreshtha
Hello, Can anyone throw light on what all are basic Human Resource Strategies. bye. Pooja
From India, Lucknow
bathejas
Hello there
Your question is vast. The answer is simple - check out Charles Greer text Strategic HR Management for an answer.
Technically any solution you have for an HR related issue is a strategy - ofcourse definition changes from whether it is a long term strategy or short term strategy.
Rgds, Sanjay Batheja
www.cee.ac.ae

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
soul.driver

Dear Pooja,
The basic HR strategy includes Recruiting & Training, Creating Performance Management Tools, Creating HR initiatives program etc. You can find more holistic details on this link; http://www.accel-team.com/human_resources/hrm_08.html
Cheers
Sandeep

From India, Hyderabad
bala1

Pooja, Sandeep is right. The "accel" site provides truck loads of info. I have downloaded lots from there a year back. Incase you need, let me know. Thanks bala
From India, Madras
poojakulshreshtha
Hello there,
Thank you all for your valuable guidance.
Bala Sir, actually I am doing a project on "Comparitive analysis of HR Strategies in Banks" under Strategic Management. so, could you tell me what all strategies could be taken into consideration like I have taken Performance Mngmt., Compensation and Salary Administration .so, likewise what all could be considered.......?
Bye.
Pooja

From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.