P Neha

Hi, I need to do performance appraisal for our employees., Kindly let me know what are the points i need to take care of. and points for areas of improvement. Thanks, Neha
From India, Bangalore
Sharmila Das

Dear Ms. P. Neha,

Obtain forms that you need from your human resources department and notify employees about a month in advance that you will conduct appraisals in the coming month. Disperse the evaluation form so employees know exactly what the review will be based on. Although, if your company requires employees to fill out self-assessment forms, distribute them and set a cut-off date for your employees must return them to you.

Try to connect the evaluation process based on which the orgnaization is standerdized which means each employee's JD will explain on what attributes or skills he has performed, performing and to be performed anon. Save the quality time and honestly evaluate the process. Use the comments section of the evaluation form for examples that illustrate your reason for selecting the score you chose.

Schedule a PRIVATE meeting with each and every employee to to let know their grades. Look through each point of the evaluation as thoroughly as you can and be possible to explain and sign the form in the presence of the employee, have the employee also sign it as an indication that he/she understands and accepts each and every bit of what is written in it. Make a copy for the employee and one for the employee personnel file (HR reference).

From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.