No Tags Found!

azing_00

hi everyone, a nice pps worth sharing in this forum. Regards, Anuradha
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip pravs_j_-_a_teacher_can_do_magic_166.zip (100.4 KB, 190 views)

Rajat Joshi

Hi Anu,
You have done it again!!..Kudos to you...
Wish we all had Sensei in our life to teach ONE lesson to us.....
Generally our bosses do play that role..but we being impatient unlike the boy dont perserve with that...
In our life we all have weaknesses...even i have weakness as well that too physical one ..which like the boy have mastered that to my advantage as well...
One of the best of the presentations on converting weakness to strength..
Thanks !!..
Rajat

From India, Pune
azing_00

Hi Rajat, I am very lucky to have a SENSEI in my life who also happens to be my best friend. Indeed very fortunate to have him in my life. Anu
From India, Pune
Rajat Joshi

Hi Anu,
Great..you are indeed lucky..my father used to tell me quite often that if you have a few close friends in this life..then you have lived a rich & full life than having a successful career with no close friends!!
Cheers,
Rajat

From India, Pune
bala1

Hi Anu,
I am not sure how to express my feelings after seeing the presentation.
Wish I had somebody like that in my life. Or maybe I am wrong, I have been incapable of identifying him.
But as Rajat's father stated, i do have some close friends who have are currently constantly motivating me to face the challenge which I am undergoing these days.
Thanks Anu & Rajat.
Bala

From India, Madras
chapki_dp

Hi Anu,
Thanx for sharing with us an inspiring presentation..One should really be lucky to have a sensei like that of the boy's.I feel rather than looking forward for one or regreting for failing to recognize one why should not we be a sensei to people who need our help.
I also agree with Rajat's father's statement.My close friend is my sensei.
Durga

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.