kirankumarsr

hi to all,the incident takes place like this. when my Sales GM having monthly review meeting with the outstation team and indicated one of the sales executive to work hard and try to cover max area in his allocated district. the Sales executive reply him i can\'t cover as you say i can cover only this many areas in my district. hearing to this our Sales GM said you plz get out of the company when you can\'t. in coversation Sales Executive said who are you to tell i can\'t leave comp. GM appraised HR to terminate him. how to go about this issue. please suggest me.
From India, Bangalore
enterprise5c

I feel, the subject should not be as misbehaving",,It leads to a different conclusion.
You were too frank by saying "No" to boss without even trying.
When boss is assigning you more work means" He know that you are capable of doing more work" which might lead to you appraisal/ promotions etc.

From India, Bangalore
jaindivyar

If the superior delegate more responsibilities to the subordinate,it is understood that the subordinate is capable of doing that & moreover one should accept extra responsibilities with a positive attitude sounding directly or indirectly to the Management that it will be taken care off in the appraisal procedure.
Remember :- Management keeps a record of every thing done by their employees.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.