No Tags Found!

sanjay042012
Hiiiii Friends
I have requirement for our client related to Back office/sales/Marketing/HR/Trainee and Operation kind of profile
Qualification :- Graduate/MBA/PGDM
Salary:- 10000-20000(Vary Profile to Profile)
Thanks & Regards
Sanjay Kumar

From India, Delhi
dvsingh0910
Dear Sir, Pls see attached my resume Shivaji Pandey
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc resume IBM.doc (130.0 KB, 274 views)

Tanu Rustagi
Hello,
You must be kidding Rs 10,000 to 20,000 for a MBA graduate that too a location in NCR/ Delhi.
These prices where good 5-6 yrs back.
The inflation has gone high and so are the expenses.
If the job is decent with needful qualification a desired income must be provided.
Rest its up to the applicants.

From United States, Livonia
anil.arora

Greetings of the day
Thanks Mr Sanjay for sharing such a wonderful information and your requirement but something i wanna say here and hope you wont mind it..
You are the owner of this thread and we are very much delighted with your effort and sharing but you must not forget to share your contacts so that other people who are just participators on this thread can contact you. One who is in need or wish to apply is not able to contact you and hope you were not intended to do this too..
Moreover, the rule of this place and request by Administrator to not to share contacts (Mobile & Email) is for all but in your case you must share so that you own purpose can be fulfill properly. (See the guidelines at the text box below)
Hope i made myself clear.

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.