No Tags Found!

manjulashettyds

Hi All,
I have prepared a Presentation on Leadership Enhancement program.I have taken the inputs from the presentations uploaded on Cite HR.
I am attaching the presentation in this post. Like to know your valuable feedback or any suggestions.
Manjula

From India, Surat
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Leadership Enhancement Programme Presentation.ppt (1.60 MB, 819 views)

ACT

H Manjula
Let me compliment you on preparing an exhaustive presentation on Leadership. In particular I appreciate you having a good flow, careful editing and proofing and touching upon all the essential aspects of leadership.
The only suggestion I have is that in some of the slides it may have helped if the content was edited a bit more so that it does not look too verbose. All the same it is an excellent effort.
I take this opportunity to also share with you links to my Inspirational and Motivational blogs.
www.actspot.wordpress.com – Over 1,20,000 views and 740 followers
www.poweract.blogspot.com – Over 37,000 views and 200 followers
Regards

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.