IW
Hi,
I have a few questions:
1. If a current employee is poaching colleagues for another organisation, what action can an employer take?
2. If the employee who is poaching has resigned and is currently serving their notice period, what action can an employer take?
3. Is there a time limit within which the action has to be taken?

From India, Pune
bijay_majumdar

Hi,
This relates to a problem of retention.If Your firm has the better facilities in terms of packages/compensation/welfare and other benifits and good corporate culture,i dont think any amount of pouching knock your employees out.Pls do not look out for problems in others try and understand the circumstances why people resign and leave you.
Thanks
Bijay

From India, Vadodara
umalme

you can called off his duty and say after giving notice period pay he need not to come to office ofcourse he is not involved in projects.
From India, Delhi
bijay_majumdar

Hi
As Regards to taking action against the person pouching others,You need to understand that if he is on notice period,give him written warning stating that his notice period will be curtailed and converted into immediate termination with out the releaving letter as he is found do act of breach towards company.Secondly it is advised that pls follow a proper process of removal of employee such that he/she is fully and positively neutralised and free of any grudge for company.If he/she is resigning of their own have exit interview to know for the very cause of resignation and greivances if any try to redress so that employee leaves you with pleasant smile.
Thanks
Bijay

From India, Vadodara
pramodlabade@ymail.com
Please Send me What is Onsite Consultant? And Offshore Formalities ? Onboarding Please send me this qustions Answer
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Index_Cube9_HR (1).doc (21.5 KB, 33 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.