ashakumari.6924
Hi All,
Kindly guide me on this particular situation. I am going to hire a candidate who has been fired by the last organization but she hasn\'t received any legal document from the company. She left the organization and hasn\'t reported to the office from last 5 days. Now she has applied i our organization for job. Her last organization is not ready to provide her relieving letter and as per joining formalities i need the relieving letter. She also doesn\'t have the resignation acceptance letter. Kindly guide me all.
Regards,
Bulbul

From India, Bangalore
jeevarathnam

Hi
In that case ask her send the resignation letter by registered speed post and by mail. For mail you may not get acceptance and for Registered post she will get the acknowledgement by the receiver.
That shall be consider for submitting the resignation letter.

From India, Bangalore
s.raghuram

Hi
Strange situation. The prospective employer is aware of the fact that the candidate is fired by the previous organization and keen on finding ways to absorb the candidate.
It is one way good that you are aware of the fact.
The acknowledgment received by sending the resignation letter through registered post is though a good document to act as proof does not necessarily imply acceptance of the resignation letter by the previous employer.
Why can't the candidate go back and complete all the formalities and obtain relieving order and escape from all legal hurdles?
If the previous employer refuses to give the relieving order and if you are in dire need of that particular candidate, you can approach top management and get this requirement waived.
regards
Raghuram.S

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.