No Tags Found!

shahzaib1

I am a new member to this place. I have not done my masters yet, but I am looking forward to start my career , I have never been on a job so I don\'t have job experience, I don\'t know my career direction as well but I have been advised my my brother to pursue a degree or atleat start a career in a bank and then do the master later on if it requires. Please Advice if its better to start getting work experience in bank or it better to go or do a masters first and then do Job. Thanks.

From Pakistan, Karachi
Hassan038
hi, Go for the job first, gain some experience and then apply for a masters ,as it will be better for your career growth.
From Pakistan, Rawalpindi
nisarahmed8075
In HR master qualification is equivalent to approximately two years experience during assessment of salary. However my personel advise you, to get some work experience before doing Master. Because work experience provide you opportunity to explore your personal interest towards various specialization options within your field.
From Pakistan, Karachi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.