No Tags Found!

zeeshan1985

hi, “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” Have a wonderful day!!!
From Netherlands
smita.mohanty
Hi! Better than a thousand usesless words is one single word that gives peace & that word is "Love".
From India, Mumbai
zeeshan1985

hi smita,
thanks for sharing...
" LOVE" word whenever spoken is always with the inner feeling.. it is never spoken harshly or loudly..
think about it....................
--------------------------------
Regards,
zeeshan

From Netherlands
krishna_m101
hi all want to say whn i have posted such quotes then members has been said this quotes are not related with HR so dont post it nw hw com this??
From India, Nagpur
pampa nandy
Zeeshan i really appreciate....... keep posting. Krishna I really don’t believe that what you said is true. still don’t lose your heart and keep posting... Reagrds
From India, Calcutta
martin kingstone
Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” Have a wonderful day!!! may our Mighty be forward our step
From India, Calcutta
akhilesh dubey

“Those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch
From India, Indore
akhilesh dubey

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe

From India, Indore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.