No Tags Found!

Nareshkumar763
Hello,
First for all I'm sorry if this query is repeating in this forum. I've recently resigned from my previous employer and I've completed 4.7 years + 10 days for service. Kindly let me know whether I'm eligible for gratuity?
I've tried searching in google as well as in CiteHR and each one as provided different opinions which confuses me a lot. Please assist.
Last Date of working : 10 April, 2012
Regards,
NKS

From India, Bangalore
vikkybhati07

Dear Naresh,
As per your above info ,you are eligible for gratuity.To be eligible for gratuity an employee need to complete 5 years of employment in a single firm.As in your case you work for 4.7 yrs that constitute 5 years(if it is more than 6 month than 1 years is to considered).Also in last preceding year you should have worked for min 240 days.
Fulfillment of above clause will make you eligible for Gratuity.
Regards
VIkraM

From India, Pune
Nareshkumar763
Hello, Thanks much for giving this information. Can you please upload the Government amendment where the same clause refers,so that i can forward it to my HR Team. Thank You, NKS
From India, Bangalore
Nareshkumar763
Hello,
Can you tell me if i am eligible for gratuity by calculating my experience from Join date : 24 sep, 2007 to Last Date of working : 10 April, 2012 . Because i am bit confused about it also Can you please upload the Government amendment where the same clause refers,so that i can forward it to my HR Team.
Thank you,
Nks

From India, Bangalore
Sebastian K S

Dear All, In my openion, inorder to become eligible for gratutity one has to work for 5 years completely. after 5 years every 6+ months are calculated as one year. Regards Sebastian K S
From India, Bangalore
vivek_gem
I have 4.7 years of service in a PSU and I have resigned from that job now. I joined on 12-08-2008 and my resignation has been accepted w.e.f 22-03-2013.. Now, Am I eligible for receiving gratuity payment??? Please provide me with suitable answer to me in this regard. Is there any amendment to lay which says that i am eligible???? Kindly provide me with authentic info with source so that I can write a letter to my office to pursue this case.
Also, please let me know that It has been over two months since my resignation has been accepted by my previous employer but no communication has been been done by their side till now. Is that any issue to ponder upon?????

From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.