No Tags Found!

saurabh-kumar1
Kindly confirm on 5.7 years of continues services staff will eligible for 5 years gratuity or 6 years gratuity.
I join the company 31.12.2012. - my last day at this organisation 31.07.2018. TOTAL MY WORKING PERIOD 5 YEARS & 7 MONTHS. So please how i am eligible 5
years Gratuity or 6 years Gratuity. Because my organization told me u eligible only 5 years but i complete 5.7 years so excess six months already hence fore i eligible 6 years. please help me .

From India, Delhi
nathrao

Please read the rules regarding service of six months and how it is treated for working out gratuity. You will get 6 years for working out gratuity.
From India, Pune
saurabh-kumar1
i eligible 6 years or not . please confirm me
From India, Delhi
Nagarkar Vinayak L

Dear Colleague, If you have put in 5 years' and 7 months' uninterrupted services claimed by you, you are eligible to receive 6 years' gratuity. Regards, Vinayak Nagarkar HR- Consultant
From India, Mumbai
kapoorrr

Yes if you have completed 5.7yrs continuous service then you will be entitled to 6 yrs gratuity. R R Kapoor Vadodara
From India, Vadodara
Aks17

Hi
Once you become eligible in getting the Gratuity, it is quite simple calculation afterwards with any period of a year [the last in that company] wherein you have put up more than 6 months should be treated as one full year. In your case it has to be 6 years, no ifs no buts.
Thanks and Regards

From India, Hyderabad
bhaven Gala
Hi,
Even,i have same case in my current organisation but they are ready to pay me 6 years service i have only 5 years and 6 months but LIC will be paid me 6 years service.
You have to request for your concern person for soft voice and get it done this matter.
Regards,
Bhaven Gala
Sr. Asst - HRA Dept.

From India, Mumbai
saurabh-kumar1
Thanks all of you guys just one query again please help me ur support
From India, Delhi
ROOPSAGAR
you are eligible for 6 yrs. For gratuity calculation if any employee worked for 5 yrs 5 months , then it ll treated as 5 yrs and any employee worked for 5 yrs 6 months then it ll be taken as 6 yrs
From India, Kalimpong
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.