No Tags Found!

asudhir17

Dear All,
I have initiated a thread "bridges in China" in Motivation and Training head.
I am attaching the same ppt here too with a different prespective.
The attached file contains bridges constructed in China.
We can start Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment and Risk control plans while in Design and execution of these bridges.
This would be excellent opportunity for freshers to conceive the hazards.
Request every one to share views.
Thanks & Regards,
Sudhir

From India, Nasik
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Chinas Amazing Bridges.pps (6.34 MB, 129 views)

raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear Sudhir,
First of all thanks for sharing a presentation with different (safety) perspective. (This is called experience )
Hats off for the engineers and safety professionals who worked on that projects. Its shows clearly safety starts from everyone and in very beginning of project while start planning and designing.
I can’t imagine how they done Risk assessments for that projects even we are doing infra structure projects how many problems were facing in daily basis offPPpp for small project compare to that;;; Really very very hard to working in such projects as a safety professional…
I will share the same with my construction and design crew members who always support to my safety department.
Keep on share your expertise with us. . .

From United States, Fpo
murdhar

Dear all,
Many thanks for your postings of builidings and bridges in and around china.
Can you please also post the reality of peoples work culture and work ethics that are followed there....
It may be an eye opener to all.....
I am also trying to get some inputs on the abv...
Thanks and Regards,

From India, Mumbai
nksafety

Dear all, This is an excellent view of China bridges. It is very difficult to belive. Good sharing. Awsome engineering and safety risks. Regards NK
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.