boombastic

Hi guys,
I work in a very small CA firm where I'm paid Rs.5000 monthly by CASH and not given any paper documents. For immigration purposes, I require proof of the same in terms of payslips and other documents.
1) Are payslips given if salary is paid in cash?
2) Can salary certificate be used as an ALTERNATIVE for payslips because I can get the salary certificate from my boss or should I ask him for payslips too?
3) How should I show the breakup of my Rs.5000 salary in the salary certificate/payslips? I mean items like HRA, Medical, Conveyance etc.?
4) Ofcourse, there are no deductions, EPF, TDS, etc. in my case. so should I mention them and show them as NIL?
Thanks!!!!

From India, Mumbai
kartikeysaxenaapj
Dear,
U Can ask to your Employer for salary Certificate.I m sure he will provide u the same.For EPF, ESI & TDS dedutions, its depend on the No. of ur Staff. If 20 or more than people are woking than the the PF deduction is applicable otherwise not. For ESI if 10 or more people working than deduction is applicable otherwise no, & their is no deduction of TDS on 5k.
All the Best!!!!

From India, Delhi
boombastic

Thank you dear Karthik. So in my case, there will be no EPF, ESI or TDS. Do I need to mention this in my salary certificate or just write a separate letter explaining the same? Also, do I have to mention 'paid by cash' in salary certificate or is it understood? Also, do I have to get salary slips for every month's pay or a salary certificate is enough? Thanks!
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.