No Tags Found!

ganesh1962

Dear all
FOUR SQUARE . Our approach to a problem and its solutions depends on our mindset / conditioning. It is illustrated in the attached file, along with a distinct message which would be useful in our day to day life. Your feedback would highly appreciated.
Ganesh S Iyer

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps FOUR_SQUARES.pps (178.0 KB, 231 views)

Yahya_ontop
This four square question is very interesting. The 3rd and 4th question were hard for me to crack. However, I learnt something in the four square question.
From Nigeria, Ikoyi
boss2966

Dear Mr. Ganesh It is really simple and a great guide, those who makes their life so complicated for which even simple solution will be available. Thanks for sharing and keep on sharing.
From India, Kumbakonam
lalit.mohan71

Dear Mr. Ganesh, That was GREAT. We should start from the simplest solution to our day to day problems to get peace & happiness. VERY CORRECT. THANKS. Lalit Mohan
From India, Ludhiana
arhan92
Sometimes we got stuck and trapped in the problem, and forget that there is the easiest solution provided. Great presentation and I really really learnt something from it. thanks and regards, Johan
From Indonesia, Malang
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.