No Tags Found!

Anonymous

Dear All : Kindly go through the attached presentation on "High Performance Mindset". Evey HR professional has to read this. Regards, Srinivasa Rao G gs_rao1971@yahoo.co.in
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt High Performing Mindset.ppt (285.0 KB, 3484 views)

S.E.Kannan

Dear GS Rao, Kudos for the very good post. Including the website details at the beginning and at the end for further reference is gr8.
From India, Kalpakkam
janet120120

thanks for the ppt. it is really nice one. because i get a very good gift from you as this ppt, and i does not take anything free so i am paying you by the return gift by sending you a link where there are 27 pages of wisdom is spread. where you find hundreds of ebooks, audio books, interviews and articles on the motivational subject. do not just stop at page no. 1 on successories just go beyond and see
the other 26 pages where you can choose according to you choice and download the material.
the link is here https://www.citehr.com/138888-free-m...-download.html.
and once again thanks for your ppt.
bye,
janet smith

From India, Madras
a.venkatrangan

Dear Mr Rao, Thanks for sharing a very good presentation. It is not a must read only for HR managers but a must read for all Change Champions. Regards, Venkatrangan
From India, Thana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.