No Tags Found!

Ramesan.pt

Dear All, It is learnt that ESI contribution need not be contributed on Conveyance allowance in the wage component. Attaching this related information for every bodys perusal Regards PT Ramesan
From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf ESI-Judgement_on_conveyance_Allow.pdf (481.3 KB, 1079 views)

SARASWATHI GOPAKUMAR

Dear Ramesan
Thank you very much for share with us.
But I want to know that after passing the court order also the inspectors and other concern dept officers are stick on the same policies only. Apart from that Mr.Ramesan, can you tell me, against job work principal employer has to bear the entire contribution. Becuase according to them if we are doing any job with any party like job work or labour contract, principle employer has to bear that full ESI contribution against their bill. If we will give their details also they are not ready for enquire with the party.
I came to know from my legal advisor, already two orders are there from Karnataka and one from Supreme court also. Do you have any idea about that?
regards
Saraswathi Gopakumar

From India, Madras
Ramesan.pt

Dear Saraswathi Gopakumar,
There are few documents I can share with you in coming days. In job work cases if you collect their ESI code No or if they are in exempted area principle employer is not liable for contribution. I will come back to you with more details soon..
Regards
PT Ramesan

From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: gif ESI chart.gif (39.4 KB, 427 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.