No Tags Found!

udaytulasi
Dear all, My query is whether daily allowances are a part of CTC? Does daily allowances reflect in monthly payslip? kindly share.
From India, Hyderabad
Prashant B Ingawale

If the any allowance is is reflected in payslip is taxable under IT Act. But if it is reimbursement then not taxable. Decide want to make it taxable for employee.
From India, Pune
smi.2318

Hi , This is Smita.
We are having the salary structure with CTC , which I have attached.
We use to provide Petrol Allowance , Mobile Allowance & tour allowance as per expences with the help of Vouchers.
If I have to add it in the CTC , Then how can I put it in that???
As the Limit for is variable for different posts.
for e.g. If an Executive is having 300 rs moblie allowance for a month.
If his bill is 265/- then how can calculate & mention the same allowance in the CTC at the time of issuing Appointment letter.
Please do help me as soon as possible.

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls ctc.xls (19.0 KB, 738 views)

smi.2318

Dear All,
Please help me , as it is variable pay is this possible to add mobile , petrol allowances in CTC.
Or else s there is any way , to give these allowances at the month End , & keeping track of those????
Is there any rules & regulations applied??
Please do help me.
Thanks
Smita

From India, Pune
sriswarnad
Hi Smita,
I gone through the CTC. Basic & DA can be included. U can include books in educational allowance. Mobile allowance and petrol can be added in the CTC. Tour allowance will not included as u are paying for the amount spent.
There is no PF, ESi( if applicable) in the CTC. Gratuity calculation is 4.83% i think. Insurance premium amount to be given.
better check once again.
regards
swarna

From India, Hyderabad
smi.2318

Dear Swarna,
Thank you very much for reply , but I do have one query .
If Mobile allowance & petrol Allowance comes under variable pay . As it changes as the seniority , like at managerial level the allowance is till 700/- but at executive level it's at 400/-
and if their use is below that limit like if its only 500 for managerial level then we use to pay that much amount only.
And if I will add these allowances in the CTC . Then how can I put it in the Appointment Letter. If Possible can you send me that excel form .
Please do guide me , It will be very valuable information for me.

From India, Pune
sriswarnad
Hi Smitha
If you are paying as per the usage then dont include them in CTC. If you are included in CTC they are taxable. usually petrol allowance will be included mobile can be deducted.
certain limits can be fixed internally and the same can be paid in salary in separate column.
Dont mentioned the amounts in appointment letter.
regards
swarna

From India, Hyderabad
smi.2318

Dear Swarna,
Thank you for your reply.
But If allowance is Taxable, then can we add it as Reimbursement as it is Tax free up to certain limit??
I have not Understood as you have mentioed- usually petrol allowance will be included mobile can be deducted??
And if I have to add it in the CTC at the time of issuing Appointment Letter.
Then Can I mention it like, Mobile Reimbursement is up to 300Rs. Pm & petrol Reimbursement will be up to 500/- pm. And then can I add it in Gross so that CTC will be higher???
Please reply , Will wait towards your response.

From India, Pune
saaraanco
Hi, Please help me...
I relieved from a organization.. Now I want to withdraw my Gratuity...In gratuity form, they are asking Salary Basic and Daily Allowance. But in my pay slip I have only 4 breakup's.
Basic
HRA
Conveyance Allowance
Special Allowance.
Then how Do I find Daily allowance. Please help any one?

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.