No Tags Found!

akellaram87
i am quite confused with your reply on this forum, please help me.
My concern was about the Prefix suffix rule.. to be very clear, i am going for a vacation from 1st to 09th October. in these day i have got 4 days as a weekends.. i.e 1st & 2nd October and 08th and 9th Oct 2011. I have applied a leave from 03rd Oct to 07th October as these are the only working days in the time frame of vacation, as I am good to join my duties from 10th October but that day is a Declared US federal Holiday by the company. Now My HR Tell thats all 10 days will be counted as leaves, as per prefix suffix law.
So as per rule of prefix and Suffix how many days of leave should be counted. Specify a number please.
Thanks in advance
Venkat

From India, Hyderabad
suryavanshi_sandy
Dear Venkat,
There is no law for suffix / prefix its a rule for certain kind of leaves and is always defined by your company HR and that becomes the company policy. Now your leave period has became sandwich I suggest you to discuss with your HR and get the policy understood.

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.