Kaushambi

Dear All,
I received an email today (06.06.2011) with an attachment of offer-Letter (see attached) and demanding to deposit Rs. 6250/-. This is absolutely a FAKE OFFER LETTER, as there was no initial calls for screening made detailing about the opening, no interview had happened in this regard and. Second: if deposit formality too, the payee is a personal name ANIL KUMAR instead of Company name.
Please find the attachment of offer letter received by me which doesn't mention even the applicant’s name.
Friends this is to make you all informed and aware of the Fake companies which do exist in the market and make fool of innocent Job Seekers.
BR,
Kaushambi

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Offer_Letter.JPG (172.8 KB, 252 views)

archnahr

Thanks Kaushambhi,
Its empirical to inform the freshers about such fake offer letters and companies. We have discussed such issues in past also where the names of companies like TATA and Maruti have been used by people who run the mafia of buying and selling offer letter.
Thanks for attaching the mail,so that people can be aware..

From India, Delhi
Jyotiy17

Hi frnds, Even i have received such mails from many companies like Mahindra & Mahindra, Wipro etc.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.