SSM1975

Dear Friends, I am herewith attaching ambulance checklist. This I prepared for my company. Hope you may find it useful. Regards, SSM
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Ambulance Checklist.doc (113.0 KB, 1537 views)

dipil

Dear SSM
The checklist seems good... But who will do this and what is the periodicity you fixed for it??? I think it's the safety officer to do on a daily basis and sign on the paper... I understand the same from the document... But it should not be the job of a safety officer... Let's do our part only and let others do thier role... Your job finish when you make such a checklist... Further it's upto the health professionals in your company... May be a compounder or nurse... Let the Medical Officer to accountable to ensure the things are in well manner... Let him and his supporting staff to do this checking and signing in this document...
Also about the periodicity, I think you can fix it once in a week or after every use for emergency... It's of no use to increase the work load in such a way that it will become only a paper work...
This is my suggestion only...

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.