shruthisss
Hi Everyone, Is anyone there from 2008 PGDHRM batch? I need 4th Sem Assignment papers? I have exam in Dec? Regards, Shruthi
From United States, Fairfield
nitika0223
Hi all,
I want to know that i am the student of 2008 batch in finance so my validity is going to expire in June 2012.
Can i extend it for 6 months as per SCDL norms.
Please reply ASAP.
Thanks & Regards
Nitika Sood

From India, Delhi
anil.arora

Yah definitely you can extend this..SCDL also has intimating the students who are in this kind of situation ...you just need to log in your account and need to find the notification and detail that can help you and guide you in this regard, also you can make phone calls to them for more information. ..Do not ask anything in this regard but to speak to SCDL first...
Best of Luck
Wishing you a very happy, safe and prosperous happy DIWALI to you, your family and friends Nitika

From India, Gurgaon
neeraj.neeraj
Hello Nitika,
I am also in same situation, i am from 2008 batch and need to complete the course by June 2008 but i need to get extension to complete my course.
I called SCDL in same regards and they informed that it is all depend on Management they will decide to give or not give extension once validity is over before that they can not give any confirmation.
Do you have any other information in this regard?

From United States
neeraj.neeraj
Hello Nitika,
I am also in same situation, i am from 2008 batch and need to complete the course by June 2008 but i need to get extension to complete my course.
I called SCDL in same regards and they informed that it is all depend on Management they will decide to give or not give extension once validity is over before that they can not give any confirmation.
Do you have any other information in this regard?

From United States
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.