No Tags Found!

creativitysparkles
Hi,
Could those working in the hotel industry kindly advise on the various compensation benefits being offered in the hotel industry.
Could you also advise me and let me know on the emerging trends where salary increase is concerned in the Hotel Industry.
Also, is it feasible:
a) to include a portion of tips under the category of Special Allowance. What are the implication if that is done? What could be the pros and cons.
b) What about loyalty bonus/loyalty incentive? Do the indian hotel industry have and follow this concept.
c) What could be the other ways through which we could retain staff where salary is concerned.
I am facing a major threat to retention in my unit as salaries are not at par with the industry, there is no structured growth plan, Discontentment is slowly showing on the surface.... Help...!!!
Creativity Sparkles.

From India, Delhi
nev
Hi,
One requires to be creative and set trends. See what thje budgets permit and accordingly plan. Tips cannot come under special allowance. However what one can do is start charging service charges to a max of 10% to the guest's bills. This is one way at no extra cost to the company. The service charges so collected can be shared between the employees, after setting aside 25% of the amount so collected towards the breakages. Since there is not much details, I would be unable to say more on this. You can contact me on .

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.