sami_28
Can anyone wirte a sample of Non Objection Certificate?
From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear sami_28 Welcome to CiteHR.com !!! Can you give the background; why is this NOC required ? By whom ?? Are you an employee or the concerned HR person ?? Warm regards.
From India, Delhi
peryaan
Hi Raj,
I am married to a European and when I apply for my wife visa the immigration department in Abu Dhabi asked me to produce an NOC from my country embassy in Abu Dhabi. Is this a common procedure? I married in Abu Dhabi Sharia Courts. Can you please send me a sample of this NOC so that I can obtain one from my embassy here in Abu Dhabi?
Thanks in advance.
Kind Regards,
Peryaan

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Cite Contribution

Dear Peryaan,
The process you have been asked to follow is as per the rules of Abu Dhabi. You would find the details about this law and the process you need to follow in the links. Once you are at better information level, please do consult a lawyer for the exact notary or NOC format:
Register Marriage- Abu Dhabi <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
Rules for family - Abu Dhabi
Getting married as an expat
Discussion on NOC
Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear peryaan I thank (Cite Contribution) for addressing your query and referring very relevant information for you. Hope this shall redress all your doubts and apprehensions. Warm regards.
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.