No Tags Found!

Shamim Rafeek

Dear All,

A friend of mine in business recently told me," I have got several employees who have got long standing in my company but they have no ownership and accountability for what they do. How do I make them accountable & take ownership on what ever they do? " Sounds familiar? His complaint or question is not unique rather a universal problem which every entrepreneur and manager face on a day to day basis - Lack of Ownership & Accountability among Employees!

Let me share with you today a small story from the great epic Ramayana in my new article titled " The Little Squirrel from "Ramayana" - A Dream Employee for Entrepreneurs! " which gives you an insight on How to Create Ownership and Accountability among Employees. Please click on the link below to read the article and do post your valuable
Comments.

"Success Through Excellence" - Shamim Rafeek: The Little Squirrel from 'Ramayana' - A Dream Employee for Entrepreneurs!

Have a nice week ahead!

With best regards
Shamim

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.