Vvibgyor
Hi,
We help in overseas recruitment for Canada,Australia and Singapore and educational opportunities in US,UK,Canada,Singapore,Australia,New Zealand.(No counselling and processing charges for admission procedures except for US and Canada.)

From India, Mumbai
khushkhushi

Hi
I have just completed MBA in HR from Symbiosis Pune.I am interested in working in canada or singapore.Pls let me know what job oppurtunities you have for that.Currently Ihave 5years of work experience in BPO but do not have any experience as HR.I am currently working as Voice Trainer.Pls reply asap.

From India, Ghaziabad
Kevinsri
Hi, I am looking for jobs in Singapore. I have 3+ years of IT Recruiting experience. Please let me know if you have any openings.
From India, Hyderabad
monika3
Hi...
Greetings to all !!!!!!!
I have done MCA and MBA both and got 5 yrs of experiance in HR in IT industry. I would like to know is there any scope of HR jobs in canada for indians as we r planning to move to canada but i doubt whether i get the HR job there or not.
PLz anybody suggestions on this
Thnx n warm regards
Monika

From India, Ludhiana
Padmanabhanp
Hai, My son completed B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering,from Amrita university. could you please let me know if any overseas opportunity ?
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.