pulsar180

Dear All,
You are requested to detail me the basic paper requirement for getting the ESIC subcode for Jaipur and Lucknow.
What exactly the Form C11?
Company registered at Delhi under ESIC Act.
Your generous and prompt reply will be highly appreciated.
With Regards
Vikas Kumar

From India, New Delhi
pulsar180

"PLS DO THE NEEDFUL ON URGENT BASIS[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]"
Dear All,
You are requested to detail me the basic paper requirement for getting the ESIC subcode for Jaipur and Lucknow.
Company registered at Delhi under ESIC Act.
Your generous and prompt reply will be highly appreciated.
With Regards
Vikas Kumar
09968008206[/QUOTE]

From India, New Delhi
pulsar180

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
From India, New Delhi
deepaknaidu02

i also have a same qurey plllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reeeeeeeeeeeepllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
From India, Calcutta
vibin.rajan
Dear All,
We are into giving compliance support on PAN India basis. We can help you out in obtaining sub code and also in all other compllainces on PAN India basis. Please call if you need the services of ours.
regards
Vibin Rajan

From India, Calcutta
566dbd810ca0edef73eda3fbb3435d20

dear
This is to inform you that you want to apply the ESI subcode .if you have already form c-11 and complete the form no.01 then atteched the form c-11.then submit the ESI OFFICE ALONG WITH COVERING LETTER.
THANKS.

From India, New Delhi
vibin.rajan
Dear Vikas,
C-11 is a certificate issued by department as esi main code. for obtaining sub code, with a copy of c-11 , branch office adddress and details of employee, MOA and AOA of ur organisation. Lsit of directors all duly signed and stamped has to be submitted to department of the desired area to get the sub code.
Rgards
Vibin rajan

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.