Divya Sheth
Hi all,
I need help in designing a Recruitment Handbook.. I wanted to know the Contents of the Handbook.. Also want to know if anyone could help me with an MNC's Recruitment Handbook or any organization's handbook..
Regards

From India, Mumbai
pavanvss

Hi Divya,
The recruiment Hand book should be based on the process of the recruitment the company is going to adopt. It may not be in a way that you have designed the handbook with the help of others, how far the company management is ready accept and adopt the process which is mentioned in the handbook.
however any book should start with the Index.. contents.. purpose of the book.. definitions..procedure and process and metrics
Thanks
Pavan

From India, Hyderabad
Ruchi Gugnani
Dear Divya,

The creation of a custmised recruitment manual for an organisation would be a two-stage process. Phase I entailing an in-depth Research and Analysis to arrive at a set of Skill matrix associated with positions and a set of Critical and Desirable Behavioural Factors that differentiates a high performer from an average performer. The result of this phase would be the technical and behavioural factors for recruitment specific to a function, level and position. Subsequently it would be imperative to align the selection process to this understanding, arriving at Phase II. (do you have phase I in place?)

The Phase II would involve designing of the recruitment process customized to the function. The process enumerates various methodologies to assess the technical and benhavioural factors a candidate approaching for employment is required to fulfill.

The recruitment Manual would be a Ready Reckoner designed for providing assistance in planning and execution of successful hiring decisions.

In case you ae open to hiring external help in designing the system / maunal, I have been associated with numerous clients in designing and documenting of such systems. If interested could call me at 9899844881.

Re

Ruchi

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.