No Tags Found!

MITA PARMAR

Dear all,
Life is hard but beautiful. Pls go through the attached ppt. Tiny lessons but BIG impact!!!!!!!!! Worth having a look!
Hope these points will help you all to make life more meaningful & desirable......
Mitu

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps 45 lesons in life.pps (5.11 MB, 2802 views)

iinfrasolservices

@MITA PARMAR- Excellent one for a change. So often we know the thruth but fail to see it in prespective. Once in a while such thoughts do bring us down to ground realties....good one...keep posting.....SS
From India, Mumbai
rati1010
Dear Meeta,
Fantastic PPT. The background pictures are wisely choosen & enhances the beauty of thoughts in many folds. I can proudly say that majority of teachings have been followed by me because of principled, disciplined life & values of life. Unfortunately, such people have no value in this treacherious world. This reality one has to accept. From your name, it appears that you hails from Gujarat State. Isn't it? I also stayed at Vadodara for 18 years between 1986 to 2004.
Ratilal Vasaikar,
Pune.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.