bhatt.manmohan
Dear all
please tell me , if my net payable salary is RS 10000 then how can i calculate to make it gross salary. what is the calculation & what deduction will be to make salary net payable
Regards
Manmohan Bhatt

From India, Gurgaon
Devi1310

Hi,
Gross salary means Earnings : basic+hra+ca+cca+da+other allowances,
deductions means: pf (12% from ur basic salary)+esi (1.75% from gross salary)+pt
Gross salary-deductions = net salary
but i dnt know abt ur gross structure, normally basic is 40% on gross salary is mandatory, some cases its defer depends on employer

From India, Hyderabad
pradeep_walia10@yahoo.com
if you intend giving Rs. 10000/- as gross.
Reduce city living allowance if you have say it is 2000/- so 10000-2000=8000
Give 40% of 8000 as basic ie 3200
transport allowance which is fixed to be Rs.800/-
now you have basic+transport allowance 4000, reduce this from Rs 8000 ie 8000-4000=4000 give this as special allowance.
So salary breakup will be

Basic 3200
transport allce 800
special allowance 4000
Total 8000
City Living allce 2000
Total as you wanted to pay 10000/-
Hope this will satisfy

From India, Bangalore
tayals

First you need to understand what does "Gross salary" means to you and your organisation.
Gross salary means all cost capable of being express in terms of money. It includes cost of benefits you provide to employees. You need to check your compensation structure of your organisation. Add the cost of all components to arrive at Gross salary.
computing nett pay is tricky as if you have flexible compensation structure. ( basket to choose from for allowance / reimbursement) net pay will depend upon what a options employee choose.
So most important to understand the concept and create your your own working rather than someone else telling formula which works in their organisation.
if you need any specific help, feel free to contact me at . I will be glad to help you understand the concept and arrive at Gross salary or vice a versa.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.