No Tags Found!

ACT

Hi
An ACRONYMN is word formed by the initial letters of another word.Here are samples of some interesting ACRONYMS.
SMILE - See My Instant Life Energiser
GREET - Giving Recognizable Enthusiastic Energetic Tribute
RUSH - Real Urgency Spurs Haste
You can read more about these and other interesting acronyms by following this link www.poweract.blogspot.com
Be inspired - Get Motivated.

From India, Mumbai
ACT

Thanks Arun and Pooja for your encouragement. Hope you have had an opportunity to also see my Daily Inspirational and Motivational Blog - Actspot's Blog.
From India, Mumbai
Poorni Kuttalam

Hi act,
The acronyms are excellent, thought provoking and awesome. I had created a poster using ur acronym THANKS. A lot of people appreciated for that. So, I am saying once again saying True Honest Appreciation Nicely Kindly Shared. Great thinking and you have a bright future in this field. Wish you good luck. Here is the picture which i had created with ur acronym.
Regards
Poorni Kuttalam

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg THANKS POSTER.jpg (455.0 KB, 110 views)

ACT

Hi Poorni
Thank you or your warm appreciation of my contributions. I really appreciate the fact that you did acknowledge that you used the acronym to create that brilliant poster.
I must also compliment you for using your creativity and making that visualy appealing poster.Thanks also for sharing that poster too.
Do keep posting your comments and do keep up your creative talents flowing too.
Best wishes

From India, Mumbai
Poorni Kuttalam

Hi Jacob,
The articles in your blog Academy for Creative Training are very well written and worth reading. Incidentally before becoming a member in CiteHR i had replied to your blog entry dated DECEMBER 14, 2009 titled 12- Interesting ACRONYMS - MY interpretations. In that comment i had forwarded a link about motivational acronyms. Please go through it. By the way today's article about SLEEP S SIMPLY SUPERB.( I am just trying like you.!!!) LOL. Expecting more articles from you Jacob.
Wish you good luck
Poorni Kuttalam

From India, Mumbai
avsjai

A very nice and valable post from Jacob and Poorni.
Thanks for sharing.
You can see few of my posts in the below link:
https://www.citehr.com/325456-collec...avss-desk.html
AVS

From India, Madras
ACT

Hi Poorni
I did check out Academy for Creative Training: 12- Interesting ACRONYMS - MY interpretations. and did go through your comment and the link you send me. Thank you very much.
You would notice that except for the first few Acronyms that I wrote about in my blog www.poweract.blogspot.com , the subsequent Acronyms are all generated by me. In fact that has proved to be both a challenge and a motivator.
I compliment you for also trying to make those posters and doing a great job of it. Best Wishes.

From India, Mumbai
Mr. Noble
Hello people,
I must confess that these above acronyms are really motivational and inspiring ones, thanks to the owner of this website. How I wish I can come up with beautiful ones like above.
I'm putting together an entertainment company and I'm having trouble creating motivational acronyms for the C.A.N.D.Y - CANDY. I will appreciate any help.
Thanks in advance.

From United Kingdom, London
ACT

Hi
I just saw your request today. Thank you for your warm appreciation of the contents of the blog.
Hope you like this expansion of CANDY
Creating Amusement Nonstop Delighting You
Best Wishes for your new venture.
Regards
Jacob

From India, Mumbai
ACT

Hi
Lady Sunshine...the word is ATTITUDE is a tad long but here goes
A
Thought
That
Immediately
Turns
Useful in
Directing
Effort
Hope it meets your requirements. I shall write on the above in my blog www.poweract.blogspot.com soon
delighted to note that you liked the Acronym for CANDY that I posted on here.
Warm regards

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.