No Tags Found!

sanjay23

Dear Seniors,
I am into HR profession for last 2 yrs and have been fortunate enough to gain exposure into most parts of HR as a Generalist.
After starting my career as a Mgmt Tainee from a reputed organization, today I am in a very respectable position in my organization.
Will like to know views and guidance from my Seniors regarding an event that occurred yesterday with me.
I enjoy Headhunting candidates personally, and as part of my job had been poaching candidates from other organizations ( as the best of candidates I am able to get through this medium ).
Yesterday one of the CEOs of our competitors shooted me a mail, in which he indirectly warned me against hiring candidates from his organization.
Can my Seniors into HR profession ( and specially who are into Headhunting ) guide me how to deal with this kind of situation.
Regards
Sanjay

From India, Delhi
pragatisingh
dear sanjay,
i can understand wat u might be goin throught, well i would suggest that you tell your seniors know abt it, dont approach them like cry baby, but as a professional! and ask them abt how to react to such mails,
if i were in ur place i would ve ignored such mails or would ve replied bk to the person saying that i am just doing my job, and thank him for his mail!

marshneil

Oh dear... I know those nasty mails - but yeah - like one person responded, you're just really doing your job and he has no business threatening you like that. I would say go ahead and do your job, after all, that nasty man is also doing his job of protecting his co's assets :)
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.