No Tags Found!

yanu2005

Hey,
Please have an attachement, you all are welcome for feedback.
It tells about success.
What is success?
Very nice thoughts, I liked it and so I am sharing with you all, you must like it.
Anita Vaishnav

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps What is success.pps (6.72 MB, 3281 views)

sugam

Dear All, Please find the enclosed ppt. You may like it... Regards,
From Australia
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt The 4 wives.ppt (55.0 KB, 1184 views)

psdhingra

Dear Sugam,
There lies really a great lesson in your presentation, if people try to learn from that and develop their life accordingly. I appreciate your efforts.
PS Dhingra
Vigilance & Transformation Management Consultant
Dhingra Group of management & Educational Consultants
New Delhi

From India, Delhi
Pradipta Kumar Samal

yanu2005 Join Date: Aug 2009
What is success?
Hey,
Please have an attachement, you all are welcome for feedback.
It tells about success.
What is success?
Very nice thoughts, I liked it and so I am sharing with you all, you must like it.
Anita Vaishnav
Attached Files What is success.pps (6.72 MB, 1530 views)
Some problem with th file, not opening after being ownloaed plz repost

From India, Calcutta
mukeshtripathi
What success means?

Success means achieving the goal.

I think success can be seen from two perspective one from the society and another from own side.

For every person there are some goal which are set by the society and some by the person himself.

The society has expectations from you and when you fulfill that expectations you became successful in the eyes of the society and generally in this process you felt yourself unsatisfied because this is not that actually you want but this is what the society wants from you. This success is achieved by you for the society is myth; this success is set by the society for you.

Secondly you yourself set some goal in your life and when you achieve that goal you felt yourself as successful this gives you satisfactions.

But main problem is this, that we wants to become successful in the eyes of the society and in this process we changes our goal according to the society without knowing the fact that this will not give us ultimate success in our life.

I remember one quotation that described the success

“Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to lasting success. If you enjoy what you do, feel at peace with yourself, you will be happy and success will follow.”

From India, New Delhi
sriponnu
Hello sir I can’t able to open this attachment What is Success? It is getting downloaded it cannot read the file. Kindly make arrangements to open it sir. I am very eager to read that. Bhanu
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.