No Tags Found!

nishjk
Hello Everyone,
Can someone tell me about the annual leave policy.Are the employees entitled to get the leave salary at the time of their leave or is it ok if give them once they come back after their vacation?
Also how is the salary structure in Qatar.Does that include basic,other allowances,HRA etc etc as separate or a consolidated amount which is considered as basic salary?In our company they have basic and other allowances apart from accomodation,transportation and medical.What they do is in the offer letter they just show as a consolidated amount and at the time of salary we can see the bifurcations.So wont this get affected when the end of the service benefit is calculated.Is this legal?
Pls help me in this matter,its urgent.
Regards
Nisha

From Qatar
sajid_rasheed

Dear Nisha I would advise you to make a visit to MOL in Qatar and get all the information in one sitting. This will help you get accurate information pertaining to the law of the land. Cheers Sajid
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.